- Toilet Paper & Paper Towels & Kleenex
- Feminine Hygiene Products
- Body Wash & Deodorant & Lotion
- Laundry & Fabric Softener
- Dish and Hand Soap
- Hairbrushes/picks/combs & conditioner
- Toothbrushes & Toothpaste
- Swiffer Wet & Dry Clothes
- All-Purpose Cleaner & Disinfectant Spray
- Kitchen trash bags & Ziploc Bags
- Aluminum Foil & Plastic Wrap
- Underwear – children’s and sizes 5 & 6 women
- Socks, Knee-Highs & Leggings
- Winter Caps & Mittens & Scarves
- New Hooded Sweatshirts & Sweatpants
- School Uniforms
- Quality Writing Journals & Stress Balls
- Hand Held Video Games for Children and Tweens
- New victim Replacement Clothing from Evidence Collection at ER
- Gift Cards from JoAnn Fabrics and Oriental Trading Post for children’s art & project supplies
- $10 Gift Cards for Cub Foods, Sullivan’s, WalMart, Sav-A-Lot & Aldi’s
- $10 Gift Cards for Mobil and Road Ranger
- Gift Cards from Staples & Wagner’s Office Supply for school prevention education program
- Wet Wipes
- Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning Services
An important resource for VOICES’ services is the Cellular Phone Donation Program. VOICES of Stephenson county accepts any and all cell phones. The phones are given to victims and used as 9-1-1 phones to maximize their safety and communication support. Phones that are not in working order or too costly to activate are sold to a grassroots recycler. Funds generated by all cell phone donations are used for client necessities such as personal hygiene items, toilet paper, food, transportation to services, and more. Donation containers are located at the following participating businesses.
- Book Nook (Lincoln Mall)
- State Bank
- Cornerstone Credit Union
- Crossroads Community Churchk
Remembering VOICES in your estate plans is a wonderful way to create a legacy.
A bequest designated to VOICES of Stephenson County in your will or living trust can be designated to a specific VOICES’ program or used at the organization’s discretion. A memorial fund can also be established to honor a family member or friend. Please contact the Executive Director at (815)235-9421 for further information on special fund opportunities.
All monetary donations, big and small, can help save and change the life of an individual experiencing domestic or sexual violence – or support prevention education for children and teens in Stephenson County schools. Donations may be made to support all VOICES programs or designated to a specific VOICES program.
Donations by check should be mailed to:
VOICES of Stephenson County
1401 Crestwood Drive
Freeport, IL 61032
Donations of other capital assets, stock, real estate, or insurance policies are also welcome.
VOICES of Stephenson County is a 501(c)(3) charity and all donations are tax-deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.