every donation is greatly appreciated
- Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Hygiene Wipes
- Women’s Pajamas (Varied Sizes) — New Only
- Deodorant & Lotion
- Dish Soap/Scrubbers, Dish Towels, Pot Holders
- Women’s Leggings/Sweatpants (Varied Sizes) — New Only
- Women’s T-Shirts (Varied Sizes) — New Only
- Sweatshirts (Varied Sizes) — New Only
- Underwear/Bras/Socks — New Only
- Coats/Gloves/Hats — New Only
- Child and baby clothing/pajamas — New Only
- First Aid Items
- Cotton Swabs/Q-Tips
- Earbuds/Headphones/Sleeping Masks
- Pet Supplies
- Makeup/chapstick — New
- Pillows/Pillow Covers/Twin Sheets
- Bath Towels
- Booster Seats for Dining
- Car Seats — New
- Babyproofing Items
- Toys and Games (No Pieces Missing)
- Gift Cards for Gas, Grocery and Chain Stores
- Fare Card for Pretzel City Area Transit, (815) 235-7433
- Manicure Kits/Nail Clippers/Shower Caps
- Over-the-counter Medicine (Pain Reliever, Cough Drops, Antacid, Antihistamine, etc.)
Cell phone donations
An important resource for VOICES’ services is the Cellular Phone Donation Program. VOICES of Stephenson county accepts any and all cell phones. The phones are given to victims and used as 9-1-1 phones to maximize their safety and communication support. Phones that are not in working order or too costly to activate are sold to a grassroots recycler. Funds generated by all cell phone donations are used for client necessities such as personal hygiene items, toilet paper, food, transportation to services, and more. Donation containers are located at the following participating businesses.
- Book Nook (Lincoln Mall)
- State Bank
- Cornerstone Credit Union
- Crossroads Community Church
Remembering VOICES in your estate plans is a wonderful way to create a legacy. A bequest designated to VOICES of Stephenson County in your will or living trust can be designated to a specific VOICES’ program or used at the organization’s discretion. A memorial fund can also be established to honor a family member or friend. Please contact the Executive Director at (815) 235-9421 for further information on special fund opportunities.
All monetary donations, big and small, can help save and change the life of an individual experiencing domestic or sexual violence – or support prevention education for children and teens in Stephenson County schools. Donations may be made to support all VOICES programs or designated to a specific VOICES program.
Donations by check should be mailed to:
VOICES of Stephenson County
P.O. Box 462
Freeport, IL 61032
Donations of other capital assets, stock, real estate, or insurance policies are also welcome.
VOICES of Stephenson County is a 501(c)(3) charity and all donations are tax-deductible in accordance with IRS regulations.